The Office of Assemblywoman Blanca E. Rubio is currently accepting applicants for their award-winning internship program!
The Office of Assemblywoman Blanca E. Rubio is currently accepting applicants for their award-winning internship program! All college students interested in public service or state government are invited to apply. This in-person internship program will encompass community engagement, public policy, research, constituent casework, and much more.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college institution
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Interns are required to volunteer at least 16 hours a week. The hours are flexible and can be arranged Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an occasional Saturday or Sunday for special events.
- Must be available to start the first week of August and remain in the internship program for, at minimum, three months (We accept both part-time and full-time interns)
- Must have transportation to and from the district office
Students interested in this opportunity must email their resume and cover letter to our District Director, Denaee Amaya, at Denaee.Amaya@asm.ca.gov by noon on Wednesday, July 27. Final applicants will be contacted for a formal interview on Thursday, July 28, or Friday, July 29.
This internship opportunity is a volunteer position. Our office will work with applicants who are requesting to receive undergraduate or graduate credit. For questions or more information, contact our district office at (626) 960-4457.